The Times, Trenton

Hits and Misses

The Times of Trenton — Friday, January 23, 2015

By Times of Trenton Editorial Board

.......

The wealth of the richest 1 percent will surpass that of the other 99 percent globally next year, according to Oxfam and in New Jersey, statistics mirror the inequalities across the globe according to Phyllis Salowe-Kaye, the executive director of NJ Citizen Action.

.......

Top Top | NJCA Homepage | NJCA in the News